Search found 5 matches

by cjh45
Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:50 pm
Forum: Boat Photos
Topic: Pearson Lark #45 (Serene Spirit)
Replies: 7
Views: 4192

Dogs

Hi Mike, I have two dogs. Tobias,who is a Chow Chow and Cody, a Lhasa Apso. They both have life jackets for the boat. I have taken them on evening cruises when the weather is gentle because them seem to be rather skittish around water; that is they both like to keep their feet on the ground. Tobias ...
by cjh45
Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:50 pm
Forum: Boat Photos
Topic: Pearson Lark #45 (Serene Spirit)
Replies: 7
Views: 4192

Lark Specs

The flush deck is one of the reasons for wanting the Lark. I can tell you with a great degree of certainty that having an uncluttered deck makes life a lot easier to reef or change sails in rough weather. Also, provides a nice area for those who wish to sunbathe or watch life go by. There is a fair ...
by cjh45
Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:00 pm
Forum: Boat Photos
Topic: Pearson Lark #45 (Serene Spirit)
Replies: 7
Views: 4192

Thank you for the reply. I forgot to mention that I acquired Serene Spirit in the Fall of 2003. I also have most of the blueprints from the Pearson factory(they help a lot!). So Far I have replaced the mainsheet traveller, varoius blocks, and the halyards and sheets. I had a new genoa made at our lo...
by cjh45
Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:24 pm
Forum: Ramblings
Topic: Freeimagehosting.net
Replies: 5
Views: 2647

image hosting

I am having the same problem except that the images uploaded seem to be unavailable immediately
by cjh45
Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:54 pm
Forum: Boat Photos
Topic: Pearson Lark #45 (Serene Spirit)
Replies: 7
Views: 4192

Pearson Lark #45 (Serene Spirit)

I bought this boat off the internet almost sight unseen except for the photos that were on the website- a giant leap of faith to say the least. She was built in 1968. She had been on the hard for the previous 4 years but thankfully the owners had looked after her and covered her well so that the har...