Good news and bad news. I just got an email from Scanmar saying a brand new Monitor wind vane, custom made to my boat, has been picked up at their factory by UPS and is on its way to me.
The bad news is ... how in the world am I going to pay for this when it comes up on my credit card?...
-Britton
Good news/ Bad news
-
dasein668
- Boateg
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2003 9:09 am
- Boat Name: Dasein
- Boat Type: Pearson Triton 668
- Location: Portland, Maine
- Contact:
So I guess your not going to buy that shifter linkage "just because," huh? hehe
On the other hand, if you buy it from me for 75, I'm sure that you can sell it on ebay for like 400, based on your past luck!
On the other hand, if you buy it from me for 75, I'm sure that you can sell it on ebay for like 400, based on your past luck!
Nathan
dasein668.com
dasein668.com
-
bcooke
- Master of the Arcane
- Posts: 2272
- Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 10:55 pm
- Boat Name: Jenny
- Boat Type: 1966 Pearson Triton
- Location: Rowley, MA
- Contact:
Those were the exact thoughts that ran through my mind when I realized what I had done :-0Hmmm....three or four days to get the windvane installed, a day for provisioning, 2 weeks to plan the bank robbery, another 2 days for...Wait, never mind. :-)
I am already crafting an Ebay advertisement. I figure if I can sell it for more than $75 this week then I will have time to buy it from you and ship it to my Ebay customer!On the other hand, if you buy it from me for 75, I'm sure that you can sell it on ebay for like 400, based on your past luck!
And you call yourself benevolent? Evil, pure evil. No wonder my life is falling apart :-)Bah! Insignificant details.
What the boat wants, the boat gets! Live it, love it.
I have already updated the restoration schedule. I might be re-installing my plywood interior mockup for the upcoming cruise.Just make sure you're finished with your restoration and in the water before the creditors come calling...
-Britton
-
dasein668
- Boateg
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2003 9:09 am
- Boat Name: Dasein
- Boat Type: Pearson Triton 668
- Location: Portland, Maine
- Contact:
Ha!bcooke wrote:I am already crafting an Ebay advertisement. I figure if I can sell it for more than $75 this week then I will have time to buy it from you and ship it to my Ebay customer!On the other hand, if you buy it from me for 75, I'm sure that you can sell it on ebay for like 400, based on your past luck!
Nathan
dasein668.com
dasein668.com
