Fearless Leader

Anything goes, as long as it falls under the general forum protocol and rules.
Post Reply
dasein668
Boateg
Posts: 1637
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2003 9:09 am
Boat Name: Dasein
Boat Type: Pearson Triton 668
Location: Portland, Maine
Contact:

Fearless Leader

Post by dasein668 »

I just stumbled across this pic... and it really made me chuckle.

Image
User avatar
Tim
Shipwright Extraordinaire
Posts: 5708
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 6:39 pm
Boat Name: Glissando
Boat Type: Pearson Triton
Location: Whitefield, ME
Contact:

Post by Tim »

I'm the king of the woooorld!!!
---------------------------------------------------
Forum Founder--No Longer Participating
Matt B.
Rough Carpentry Apprentice
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:23 am
Boat Name: Firefly
Boat Type: Islander 28
Location: Everett, WA

Post by Matt B. »

Tim wrote:I'm the king of the woooorld!!!
Must admit, my first thought on seeing the image is of a "thought balloon", comic-strip style, reading "I knew I should have made that door bigger!"

But no, your own comment is clearly more embarassing.
Matt Beland
Islander 28 #256, SV Firefly
[email protected]
User avatar
Tim
Shipwright Extraordinaire
Posts: 5708
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 6:39 pm
Boat Name: Glissando
Boat Type: Pearson Triton
Location: Whitefield, ME
Contact:

Post by Tim »

Matt B. wrote:
Tim wrote:I'm the king of the woooorld!!!
Must admit, my first thought on seeing the image is of a "thought balloon", comic-strip style, reading "I knew I should have made that door bigger!"

But no, your own comment is clearly more embarassing.
Mine may be more embarassing (certainly), but I like your take on it better!
---------------------------------------------------
Forum Founder--No Longer Participating
Post Reply