www.triton218.com

Anything goes, as long as it falls under the general forum protocol and rules.
Post Reply
jhenson
Candidate for Boat-Obsession Medal
Posts: 393
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:59 am
Location: Marshall, Virginia

www.triton218.com

Post by jhenson »

Jason,

I just saw today that your site was up and running (maybe it has been running for a while and I just missed it):

http://www.triton218.com

Thanks for sharing your project with us. I enjoyed it very much! Every website that someone launches for these old boats is a real treat! I know how much time they take to build. I look forward to seeing your work progress.

Joe
Jason K
Boat Obsession Medal Finalist
Posts: 741
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:41 pm
Boat Name: Rambunctious
Boat Type: J/30
Location: Mandeville, LA
Contact:

Post by Jason K »

Thanks Joe!

There's still much work to be done with the site, but its been fun to mess around with it. There's much to come as I find time to add to it. Thanks again for noticing.
- Jason King (formerly #218)
J/30 Rambunctious
http://www.rambunctiousracing.com
Post Reply