Page 1 of 1

Final Absolution of All Blame

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:33 pm
by bcooke
To whom it may concern, be informed that I, Britton Edward Cooke, do hereby release one, Tim Lackey, and his associates from all blame concerning my life's direction, either in the past, present or future. Furthermore, I state of my own free will and in sound body and mind, that I would have begun an overwhelming boat restoration project whether I had been aware or not of Tim Lackey, his projects, or his legions of followers and their projects and their attempts to dismiss or disguise the severity of the pain involved in any boat restoration project.

[signed] Britton Edward Cooke

P.S. For the record, I think I purchased Don Casey's book before I did a web search for "boat restoration" and found the Glissando project in mid-stream.

P.P.S. I am pretty sure I have written something like this before somewhere on this forum but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:24 pm
by Tim
I didn't know I had any associates!

Thank you for tbe absolution. I feel as if a great weight has been lifted from my overbearing shoulders, and look forward to getting on with my own life now. Phew.

(I said it earlier, but it bears repeating: Britton, I'm worried about you boy! hehe)

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:22 pm
by Jason K
Must be gettin cold up thar. The yanks are actin funny agin.

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:52 pm
by bcooke
I said it earlier, but it bears repeating: Britton, I'm worried about you boy! hehe
If you are worried then that must mean you care. I am touched :-)
Must be gettin cold up thar. The yanks are actin funny agin
Actually, quite the opposite. 50 degrees yesterday (t-shirt weather) and in the 40's today. The temps may have brought on a small case of spring fever. Snow expected tomorrow so things should be back to normal soon. It was too windy to loosen the tarps yesterday but I had a rather productive day today (minus the little water tank fiasco).

-Britton

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:03 pm
by Jason K
I had a rather productive day today (minus the little water tank fiasco).
Hm, I say photos or it didn't happen! It's about time you posted a couple.

:)