Beautiful Photograph...

Anything goes, as long as it falls under the general forum protocol and rules.
Post Reply
Case
Skilled Systems Installer
Posts: 277
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:59 pm

Beautiful Photograph...

Post by Case »

I came across this photograph in Sailing Anarchy. I thought I should share them with you guys. I enjoyed this picture very much. In my view, enjoying can mean several things...

Photograph website -

http://www.sailinganarchy.com/forums/in ... t&id=17579

Comments?

P.S. - This photograph will make you very glad to own a "frozen snot" sailboat. Though some Triton owners might be forewarned because their rudders are... See the photograph for yourself!
User avatar
Tim
Shipwright Extraordinaire
Posts: 5708
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 6:39 pm
Boat Name: Glissando
Boat Type: Pearson Triton
Location: Whitefield, ME
Contact:

Post by Tim »

Everything eventually returns to earth, and the natural state from which it was originally borne...
---------------------------------------------------
Forum Founder--No Longer Participating
Tony
Skilled Systems Installer
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 8:14 pm
Boat Name: S/V Bonnie Blue
Boat Type: Catalina 22
Location: Portland, Oregon
Contact:

Post by Tony »

So this guy must be of the "If I ignore it, the problem will go away" mindset. In his case it will, eventually...
Tony
dasein668
Boateg
Posts: 1637
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2003 9:09 am
Boat Name: Dasein
Boat Type: Pearson Triton 668
Location: Portland, Maine
Contact:

Post by dasein668 »

Here's another beauty.

Also from Sailing Anarchy, though I found it on The Wetass Chronicles.
MQMurphy
Topside Painter
Posts: 132
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:42 pm
Boat Name: Ikey Boy
Boat Type: Paceship Westwind 24
Location: Cape May, NJ, USA
Contact:

Yow!

Post by MQMurphy »

How does such a thing happen?
- Mike Murphy
S/V Ikey Boy
1968 Westwind 24
Post Reply