Page 1 of 1

Beautiful Photograph...

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:02 am
by Case
I came across this photograph in Sailing Anarchy. I thought I should share them with you guys. I enjoyed this picture very much. In my view, enjoying can mean several things...

Photograph website -

http://www.sailinganarchy.com/forums/in ... t&id=17579

Comments?

P.S. - This photograph will make you very glad to own a "frozen snot" sailboat. Though some Triton owners might be forewarned because their rudders are... See the photograph for yourself!

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:56 am
by Tim
Everything eventually returns to earth, and the natural state from which it was originally borne...

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:45 am
by Tony
So this guy must be of the "If I ignore it, the problem will go away" mindset. In his case it will, eventually...

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:04 am
by dasein668
Here's another beauty.

Also from Sailing Anarchy, though I found it on The Wetass Chronicles.

Yow!

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:08 am
by MQMurphy
How does such a thing happen?