Page 1 of 1

So Who's In The Water????

Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:43 pm
by Maine Sail
I feel like I'm the only one with a boat in the water. We launched in mid April and have had some great sailing already. Coves are empty and the winds have been good. If we could get the rain to stop things would be better. So who's going in and when??? I keep looking for Dasein & Glissando but have not seen anything yet.... I saw a Triton next to a house in Falmouth at the end of the road where the Woodlands Country Club is. Is he a member here too?

Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:37 pm
by dasein668
Tim is building a house this year; Glissando won't be in. Dasein goes in on May 17.

Wow that's determination....

Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:51 am
by Maine Sail
That is some serious will power (not putting your boat in). I don't know if I could do it for a full season....

Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:19 pm
by Ric in Richmond
I was in all winter....move south to Virginia!!!