CONTINUED EXISTENCE OF TRITON FACTORY
-
jollyboat
- Candidate for Boat-Obsession Medal
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:51 am
- Boat Name: Jollyboat
- Boat Type: Pearson Triton
- Location: Fairfield County, CT
- Contact:
CONTINUED EXISTENCE OF TRITON FACTORY
Tim, do you know if the Triton Factory as of late still exist
Brian
Jollyboat, Triton #466
Sepi,Triton #346 (1st, Triton)
No Quarter
Jollyboat, Triton #466
Sepi,Triton #346 (1st, Triton)
No Quarter
- Tim
- Shipwright Extraordinaire
- Posts: 5708
- Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 6:39 pm
- Boat Name: Glissando
- Boat Type: Pearson Triton
- Location: Whitefield, ME
- Contact:
No, not in the way it once did.
The original host of the facility that contained the so-called "Triton Factory", Triangle Marine Engineering, appears to be still in existence with new shop location in Portsmouth, RI, where they apparently build the Quonset Point 25' jetboat.
www.quonsetpoint25.com
www.trimareng.com
But the collection of Tritons that was once housed in the old "Triton Factory" has gone its various separate ways.
I'll have 4 Tritons at my property this winter...does that count as a new "Triton Factory"?
The original host of the facility that contained the so-called "Triton Factory", Triangle Marine Engineering, appears to be still in existence with new shop location in Portsmouth, RI, where they apparently build the Quonset Point 25' jetboat.
www.quonsetpoint25.com
www.trimareng.com
But the collection of Tritons that was once housed in the old "Triton Factory" has gone its various separate ways.
I'll have 4 Tritons at my property this winter...does that count as a new "Triton Factory"?
---------------------------------------------------
Forum Founder--No Longer Participating
Forum Founder--No Longer Participating
-
jollyboat
- Candidate for Boat-Obsession Medal
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:51 am
- Boat Name: Jollyboat
- Boat Type: Pearson Triton
- Location: Fairfield County, CT
- Contact:
Yes, I would say that would count as the new TRITON factory. As soon as I get the damn house done and the Triton squared away, I too am going to start looking for another. It is "triton lonely" in my neck of the woods and I very much would like to do some one design match racing!
Brian
Jollyboat, Triton #466
Sepi,Triton #346 (1st, Triton)
No Quarter
Jollyboat, Triton #466
Sepi,Triton #346 (1st, Triton)
No Quarter