Defender sale
-
Figment
- Damned Because It's All Connected
- Posts: 2847
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:32 am
- Boat Name: Triton
- Boat Type: Grand Banks 42
- Location: L.I. Sound
Defender sale
Anyone else hitting the Defender sale this weekend? I'll probably go friday early evening.
-
LazyGuy
- Candidate for Boat-Obsession Medal
- Posts: 349
- Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:31 pm
- Boat Name: Paper Moon
- Boat Type: Luders 33 (Allied Boat Co.)
- Location: Mystic CT
If I can get a little time on the boat to clean up the engine beds and take a survey of what I need, I will be there Friday afternoon too. Spicer's ran the Mudhead 10% off from the Saturday before to last Saturday so I have picked up a lot of what I need but as we all know - There is always something.
I want to look at the Tack-Tick wind instrument. If that is marked down, I may be biting the bullet.
I want to look at the Tack-Tick wind instrument. If that is marked down, I may be biting the bullet.
Cheers
Dennis
Luders 33 "Paper Moon" Hull No 16
Life is too short to own an ugly boat.
Dennis
Luders 33 "Paper Moon" Hull No 16
Life is too short to own an ugly boat.
-
Figment
- Damned Because It's All Connected
- Posts: 2847
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:32 am
- Boat Name: Triton
- Boat Type: Grand Banks 42
- Location: L.I. Sound
I wasn't really looking for anything good. Gallon of antifouling, two pints of hardener, and some gloves now that I have "office hands" again. Done.
I was in and out in about fifteen minutes, then up to Cranston to spend a few hours with a pint in one hand and a pool cue in the other. We must maintain our priorities, now.
I was hoping to get recharge kits for my deckvest, but Defender doesn't carry it. The rep from SoSpenders or Stearns or whatever actually blurted "Spinlock? I'm not aware of that brand". Snarf!
I was in and out in about fifteen minutes, then up to Cranston to spend a few hours with a pint in one hand and a pool cue in the other. We must maintain our priorities, now.
I was hoping to get recharge kits for my deckvest, but Defender doesn't carry it. The rep from SoSpenders or Stearns or whatever actually blurted "Spinlock? I'm not aware of that brand". Snarf!