So Who's In The Water????

Anything goes, as long as it falls under the general forum protocol and rules.
Post Reply
Maine Sail
Skilled Systems Installer
Posts: 243
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:47 am
Location: Casco Bay
Contact:

So Who's In The Water????

Post by Maine Sail »

I feel like I'm the only one with a boat in the water. We launched in mid April and have had some great sailing already. Coves are empty and the winds have been good. If we could get the rain to stop things would be better. So who's going in and when??? I keep looking for Dasein & Glissando but have not seen anything yet.... I saw a Triton next to a house in Falmouth at the end of the road where the Woodlands Country Club is. Is he a member here too?
-Maine Sail

Canadian Sailcraft 36T
Casco Bay, ME
http://www.marinehowto.com
dasein668
Boateg
Posts: 1637
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2003 9:09 am
Boat Name: Dasein
Boat Type: Pearson Triton 668
Location: Portland, Maine
Contact:

Post by dasein668 »

Tim is building a house this year; Glissando won't be in. Dasein goes in on May 17.
Maine Sail
Skilled Systems Installer
Posts: 243
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:47 am
Location: Casco Bay
Contact:

Wow that's determination....

Post by Maine Sail »

That is some serious will power (not putting your boat in). I don't know if I could do it for a full season....
-Maine Sail

Canadian Sailcraft 36T
Casco Bay, ME
http://www.marinehowto.com
Ric in Richmond
Boat Obsession Medal Finalist
Posts: 518
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:26 am
Boat Name: Andiamo
Boat Type: Alberg 35
Location: Richmond VA

Post by Ric in Richmond »

I was in all winter....move south to Virginia!!!
Ric Bergstrom

http://andiamoadventures.blogspot.com/

Archived old blog:

http://andiamo35.blogspot.com/

~~~~~([\~~~([\~~([\~~~~~~([\~~([\~~~~~~
~~~~~~([\~~~~~~~([\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post Reply