In case anyone missed the surreptitious new addition to Britton's signature, it appears we have a new Triton website to watch:
http://triton680.blogspot.com/
(It's a slippery slope, Britton...)
Finally: Something new to read
- Tim
- Shipwright Extraordinaire
- Posts: 5708
- Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 6:39 pm
- Boat Name: Glissando
- Boat Type: Pearson Triton
- Location: Whitefield, ME
- Contact:
Finally: Something new to read
---------------------------------------------------
Forum Founder--No Longer Participating
Forum Founder--No Longer Participating
-
Hirilondë
- Master of the Arcane
- Posts: 1317
- Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:50 am
- Boat Name: Hirilondë
- Boat Type: 1967 Pearson Renegade
- Location: Charlestown, RI
Yup, change "Triton" when appropriate, and that sums many of us up quite well. But even after admitting it like Britton has, I doubt there is any desire to change :)Britton wrote:A spot to highlight my Triton sailboat, her sailing adventures and restoration challenges. For those of you smart enough to run from a total 'gut-job' restoration but like to follow the miseries of those less wise, I hope I can provide you with some entertainment.
Dave Finnegan
builder of Spindrift 9N #521 'Wingë'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gresham’s Law of information: Bad information drives out good. No matter how long ago a correction for a particular error may have appeared in print or online, it never seems to catch up with the ever-widening distribution of the error.
builder of Spindrift 9N #521 'Wingë'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gresham’s Law of information: Bad information drives out good. No matter how long ago a correction for a particular error may have appeared in print or online, it never seems to catch up with the ever-widening distribution of the error.
-
bcooke
- Master of the Arcane
- Posts: 2272
- Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 10:55 pm
- Boat Name: Jenny
- Boat Type: 1966 Pearson Triton
- Location: Rowley, MA
- Contact:
I was hoping to slide in with a little less fanfare but there you have it.
The addition to the signature was more of a lark and a "how do you add a link?" kind of thought that went a bit too far.
I have no one to blame but myself though. I am not sure I really like the Google blog format but I also don't want to spend the time to do a proper website either. I am just playing. I expect with the winter weather I might do a bit more reminiscing and playing.
Yeah, bilge tank. I think I lost the actual dimensions. It holds about 22 gallons. There is a thread around here somewhere...
Actually, the thought process is spread over many threads.
http://www.plasticclassicforum.com/view ... 90&start=0
http://www.plasticclassicforum.com/view ... c&start=30
http://www.plasticclassicforum.com/view ... bilge+tank
I am a bit tight on time at the moment but I will post more later.
-Britton
The addition to the signature was more of a lark and a "how do you add a link?" kind of thought that went a bit too far.
I have no one to blame but myself though. I am not sure I really like the Google blog format but I also don't want to spend the time to do a proper website either. I am just playing. I expect with the winter weather I might do a bit more reminiscing and playing.
Yeah, bilge tank. I think I lost the actual dimensions. It holds about 22 gallons. There is a thread around here somewhere...
Actually, the thought process is spread over many threads.
http://www.plasticclassicforum.com/view ... 90&start=0
http://www.plasticclassicforum.com/view ... c&start=30
http://www.plasticclassicforum.com/view ... bilge+tank
I am a bit tight on time at the moment but I will post more later.
-Britton