Overambition

Anything goes, as long as it falls under the general forum protocol and rules.
Post Reply
Figment
Damned Because It's All Connected
Posts: 2847
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:32 am
Boat Name: Triton
Boat Type: Grand Banks 42
Location: L.I. Sound

Overambition

Post by Figment »

Thinking ahead to next winter's topsides painting project, I decided to do a bootstripe this year. Just a quick little something to teach me how much is too much. You get the idea.

Image

But then I got pressed for time and got a tad overambitious.
Little lesson. Paint that's cured enough to sand is not necessarily cured enough to withstand masking tape. grrrrrrrr.

Image
User avatar
Tim
Shipwright Extraordinaire
Posts: 5708
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 6:39 pm
Boat Name: Glissando
Boat Type: Pearson Triton
Location: Whitefield, ME
Contact:

Post by Tim »

Oooowwwwwww! Bummer deal, man!
---------------------------------------------------
Forum Founder--No Longer Participating
Post Reply