September 2007 Photo of the Month

Anything goes, as long as it falls under the general forum protocol and rules.
Post Reply
User avatar
Tim
Shipwright Extraordinaire
Posts: 5708
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 6:39 pm
Boat Name: Glissando
Boat Type: Pearson Triton
Location: Whitefield, ME
Contact:

September 2007 Photo of the Month

Post by Tim »

Long Cove, Vinalhaven

Image
---------------------------------------------------
Forum Founder--No Longer Participating
Duncan
Candidate for Boat-Obsession Medal
Posts: 388
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:28 am
Boat Name: Coquine
Boat Type: Cape Dory 27
Location: Montréal
Contact:

Post by Duncan »

It's been almost twenty years since I visited Vinalhaven. Seeing that photo, I can just about smell the salt air and the seaweed. I am thinking it's about time to go back. Thanks, Tim.
Image
Cape Dory 10 & 27
dasein668
Boateg
Posts: 1637
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2003 9:09 am
Boat Name: Dasein
Boat Type: Pearson Triton 668
Location: Portland, Maine
Contact:

Post by dasein668 »

I recognize that boat...
Post Reply